(A tribute to an enigmatic mind)
I open my eyes
Nightmare (I am used to it)
I close my eyes, just to open them again
Nightmare (I always see it)
A dream was born.
I pick up a book
Nightmare (Haven't we all seen it?)
I put down the book, just to pick it up again
Nightmare (We are ALL used to it)
A dream blossoms
I hold up my pen
Nightmare (We can do this)
I put down the pen, just to hold it up again
Nightmare (I am sure)
A dream manifests
I walked in bliss
Nightmare (Why are you even doubting?)
I sat down, just to walk again
Nightmare (I am optimistic about this)
A dream is kidnapped
I read the paper
Nightmare (Your pessimism!)
I tore the paper in half,
and I stopped reading
Nightmare (You should stop worrying)
A dream is tortured
I stopped walking
Nightmare (Well)
I stopped writing
Nightmare (A miracle is bound to occur)
I stopped being awake
Nightmare (A miracle...)
A dream is crucified
What is the meaning in all this
Nightmare
Why do we even live in this
Nightmare
Because we know it
That there is no such thing as a miracle.
Perhaps death is too horrible for us, so we settle for a
Nightmare
What a cowardly cling onto this
Nightmare
I laugh at your cowardice.
A never ending
Nightmare
A never ending
Nightmare